1. Double sided tape - I should buy stock in it! I use double sided tape all the time and in a ton of crafts. I don't think I can use regular tape anymore.
attaching scrapbook paper to the matte
attaching letters attaching pictures keeping all the treats in place
2. Glue gun - Whoooohoooo! My poor over used or as a friend (a denial crafter) said today, it is "Well Loved." After seeing how destroyed it looks, it's definitely well loved! (hard to tell from the picture but it "loves" me back...see the heart?) If I'm not attaching with double sided tape, it's with a glue gun. Remember my glue gun ties?? Three ties made quick for a photoshoot and even holding them, you can't tell I used hot glue!
3. Spray paint - I know this one is kinda weird but I LOVE spray paint! I have almost every color and for something super quick and dries fast....it's awesome!! Now that i've found Glitter Blast spray paint that I used on the guest book picture frame, glitter was not listed in my top crafting supplies :( but I'm :) since it dries sooooo fast!
spray painted the pots4. Cutter - I have a small fiskar cutting board I use sooooo much. I keep a stock of back-up blades since I wear them down so fast. I'm actually pretty good with scissors, unlike some other crafter *cough* not going to name names.....MURTLE!! :D Scissor challenged is what I like to call it. Anyway, the cutter makes it look perfect!!!! Just how I like it!
5. Punches - big heart, small heart, big star, small star, big circle, medium circle, small circle, scalloped circle, big edge rounder, small edge rounder, big tag, small tag, square, borders and too many more to name. :D I think I have a bit of a problem.
Same crafts above all have tags punched with my punchers. :) My favorite one right now is the Recollections 1 7/16 scalloped lever punch.
tags, tags and more tags
6. RIBBON! - I'm sure this is a big one with crafters. I finish almost every project with ribbon (if I can.) I can't wait to share my ribbon topiaries I made recently. Oooooh ahhhhh.....they're so cute! I'm in the process of finding the best way to store all the mounds of ribbon I have but every time I need a color I go tearing through it messing up any kind of organization. :(
After talking with Murtle our list is very different. (See her list soon) So I was wondering
what is your pick as top crafting items?
Before and After
I like the first one :)
Thank you for stopping by!